My family couldn’t believe I was able to pack for 8 days in Italy in a carry on! When Luke and I travel we never check bags. It is something I am so glad we are on the same page with because it saves so much time!
*I use this tumi roll on bag I ordered from Amazon. It rolls all directions making it super easy to navigate the airport. Every time I use it, I am surprised by how much it can fit and how light it is!
In the carry on:
1. Off the shoulder wrap blouse: This can be worn with white shorts or jeans and folds up easily
2. White shorts: I love this pair from Lilly Pulitzer.
3. Beaded earrings: This blue pair is perfect for travel.
4. 2 pairs of jeans: One white pair and one denim pair.
5. 3 Bathing Suits
6. 3 pairs of shoes:
Wedges: I wore these on the plain since they take up so much room in the suitcase. This pair is my most comfortable.
Running shoes: I took this pair since they fold up so easily and don’t take up a lot of space.
Sandals: One comfy pair. You will also want to get a handmade pair in Italy!
7. Three pairs of workout clothes.
8. 6 sundresses.
9. 2 scarves: These can double as a bathing suit cover up.
10. 3 pair of pajamas.
11. Lace up sweater.
13. 2 White blouses.
12. Bras and underwear: I always bring this bra for strapless dresses and tops.
For the plane ride:
2. Kind Bars (these are is my favorite!)
4. Fuzzy socks to slip on during the plain ride
5. Laptop filled with movies.