My five favorite iPhone apps I use pretty much every day:
1. Runtastic: This app is my favorite for tracking outdoor runs. I recently got the apple watch and it works there as well.
2. Period Tracker Lite: I’ve been using this app for almost two years to track my monthly ‘girl time.’ You add in your start date every month and it predicts your ovulation and due date for the next month. You can also add in important notes for each day like cramps, headaches, emotions and weight. It is super helpful to look back on when visiting the doctor.
3. Lightroom: I don’t mess with filters on the app, but this is the best way to edit the brightness and saturation of your iPhone photos.
4. Threes: This game is my favorite when I’m trying to pass time. It’s perfect when your in a waiting room or on an airplane ride.
5. Notes: This app comes with the iPhone, but it is my favorite because it syncs with the notes on my laptop and is so easy to edit. I use the notes app for everything: my editorial calendar, restaurants to try, to do lists, grocery lists and my run times.