1. Quality capri leggings: I always wear high waisted black leggings to workout. I love these leggings so much that I ordered a few pairs to wear for Summer workouts. They are lightweight and flattering. I wear them for both running and Pilates. If you are a lulu girl, this pair is also great for running.
2. A good sports bra: The right bra really does make a big difference. When I first started running last year, my boobs were always hurting. It turned out my bras were way too big. Once I found this bra and the correct size, my boobs were the last thing on my mind.
3. A fitness schedule: I probably wouldn’t workout if I didn’t have it scheduled on my calendar. (Current schedule here.) I usually run with my phone or apple watch to track my pace and distance so that when I get home, I can right down my time on my schedule. This always motivates me to run faster or go to Pilates class so that I can check it off my list.
4. The proper shoes: Get fitted. I’m a neutral runner. After getting bad blisters on every toe, I finally found the best pair for me.
5. Healthy protein bars: Good fuel is so important for your body. My favorite pre workout breakfast is an RX bar. I keep the blueberry and salted chocolate flavors in my purse and they are also great to take on the plane for Summer travel.