Happy Friday babes! We started our new running program this week (more coming on that soon!) and blog work has been pretty crazy lately. All fun stuff though! P.S. I love it when ya’ll reach out with questions/comments – I will always respond on Instagram messaging. 😉
We have no plans tonight- which I kind of love.. tomorrow we are going to a pool party, dinner with friends and starting the day with a run. I think Sunday will be the usual church, errands and getting caught up on work day.
The Leith sweater I’m wearing below sold out, but a lot of things are getting restocked on Nordstrom throughout the sale if you want to keep checking.
Hope y’all have some exciting weekend plans!
1. Wearing my new booties from the Nordstrom sale – Got the color foxy and they run true to size.
2. Love my new planner if you are looking for a good one.
4. This actually happened to me a few years ago. Kind of scary… but after consulting with my doctor and adding more protein to my diet, I was able get back to a normal schedule.
6. Bought this no frizz shampoo when we were out of town last weekend. I had forgotten mine and ended up loving this one.
7. Finds under $100.
8. Wanting this sweater for Fall.