Happy Labor Day weekend! Can’t believe it is already September!
Spending this ‘last week of Summer’ with family in Canada before heading home on Sunday. Yesterday we made my Grandma’s old chili salsa recipe with fresh ingredients from the local market! I’ve been working from the couch (in this cozy sweater and ripped jeans) and keeping up with my Half Marathon training while here. It’s been so nice to run in this cooler weather!
I am also pretty anxious to get home after Hurricane Harvey. Praying for those impacted. One easy way to donate via Redcross.
2. I’m half way through this beach read by Emily Giffin.
3. Finds under $100.
5. This sweater (worn above) is a wardrobe staple under $50.
8. How cute is this layered sweater combo under $90!?
9. Just opened these fun flats from Amazon Fashion.
10. The best self tanner. Leave it on for about three hours then rinse off.
IMAGES BY MARY SUMMERS.