I’ve been slipping on these comfortable sneakers by Greats with jeans for my Dallas coffee runs lately.
Since I can’t start the day without a cup, and love to schedule meetings at different spots around Dallas, here are a few of my favorite places to grab coffee in town.
1. Royal Blue: Located in Highland Park Village, this spot is perfect for catching up with friends before grabbing groceries.
2. Ascension: I love having afternoon coffee meetings at Ascension and they also have a great breakfast menu.
3. The Copper Bar at Forty Five Ten: If you are visiting Dallas, Forty Five Ten is the most instagramable store and the coffee bar inside is perfect for a shopping break.
4. Starbucks at the Crescent: Starbucks is my daily go-to and this one has a little salad bar inside that is great for a quick lunch.
5. Mercat: This is a great spot if you have time to sit down and enjoy a coffee. I love the old fashioned floral china they use and it is also a great place to have lunch on the patio.
These sneakers are so comfortable and they are a more put together alternative to running shoes. I will for sure be packing them for our trip to California next week. I think they will be great to throw on with this tee and white jeans or shorts.
You don’t need to mess with socks, just slip these classic kicks on and head out the door… Perfect for travel!