Here are the Makeup Routine products I use for a bronzed summer glow:
- Saint Laurent Primer – This primer helps keep my makeup looking smooth and to stay in place.
- Bare Minerals complexion rescue in shade Birch 1.5 – This is lightweight and easy to blend. I just ordered the Matte version to try.
- Colleen Rothschild Illuminating tinted eye cream – This product really helps brighten the under eye area and you can gently apply it with your ring finger before concealer.
- Tarte Shape Tape ultra creamy concealer – I love a heavy under eye concealer and this really does the trick after applying the tinted eye cream.
- Laura Mercier translucent setting powder – This helps blend and keep everything set.
- Tom Ford Bronzer in Terra – I have been using this since our wedding day!
- Charlotte Tilbury blush in Ecstasy – This adds a natural sun kissed look.
- Tom Ford Soleil highlight duo in Reflects Guilt – This gives a beautiful glow to cheeks and bridge of nose.
- Urban Decay eye shadow palette – I love these pretty neutral colors.
- Lancome lash Idole mascara – This is thick without being too clumpy.
- Bobbi Brown gel eye liner in Chocolate Shimmer – This color is really nice and stays put.
- Mac clear brow set – This helps make brows look refined and in place. You can also use this on hair to tame flyaways.
- Aquaphor – I never leave the house without my Aquaphor and use it as a lip gloss / balm.
See more beauty posts here!