As we start a new year and set our activity goals, I wanted to share my 2020 fitness favorites! This year, I became a mom, am getting back into running after pregnancy and am big into Yoga at home, the Peloton and walking. I have gotten so much use out of my lululemon align leggings (great for pre, during and post pregnancy) this foam Amazon Yoga mat, my Dudley Stephens fleece turtlenecks and all of the below items!
2020 Fitness Favorites:
- lululemon Align pants – These leggings are nice and stretchy! I have multiple pairs that I throw on daily for both workouts and around the house. I am a size 6 and would say they run small.
- Nike Women’s Air Pegasus 36 – Love these stylish sneakers for both walking and runs.
- lululemon energy bra – A good comfortable sports bra.
- Balega hidden comfort socks – These quality workout socks are Luke and I’s favorite. He introduced me to these socks when we started marathon training and I haven’t looked back.
- Hotty Hot short II – If you love wearing workout shorts, these are for you. They are nice and stretchy and I wore them throughout my pregnancy (Including the day I delivered.) I would size up in these, think they run small.
- lululemon swiftly tech short sleeve – This material is great. I size up several sizes in this top for a loose oversized fit.
- Hoka Clifton running shoes – These shoes are nice and cushioned for running.
- Yoga mat – This mat is very padded and perfect for yoga and other floor workouts.
- Amazon essentials sweatshirt – A soft grey pullover is great to throw on under a jacket.
- Amazon essentials lightweight puffer jacket – An easy packable waterproof puffer. Size down in this it runs big.
- lululemon ebb to street tank – This tank was another pre, during and post pregnancy favorite! It is nice and stretchy and I often pair it with the hotty hot shorts or the align pants. It is supportive with a built in sports bra.
- Amazon essentials relaxed fit cocoon jacket – This jacket is like bundling up in a big sleeping bag. I can even fit Lake in it to when she is in the baby carrier! Size down it runs very oversized.
- Thule Urban Glide jogger stroller – We are so excited about our Christmas gift from my mother in law! Now that Lake is big enough to fit in this jogging stroller we love using it! It handles so well, glides smoothly over bumps and we can run with her in it! We absolutely love it and added a little cup holder / organizer too! If you are on the market for an active stroller, we are loving this one.
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 – These are a new purchase for the new year! It is always fun and motivating to get a new pair of running shoes!
- Dudley Stepehens turtlenecks – I get so much use out of these comfortable and warm fleece turtlenecks! I wear one almost every morning for our walk to coffee and love that they can be machine washed – *important since I’m looking after a baby all day! My favorite Dudley Stephens styles are the Cobble Hill (the longer length) and the Park Slope. (the shorter style) I gave these to my Mom, sisters, brother’s girlfriend and my Mother – in – law for Christmas and they all love them as much as I do!