Fathers day is next Sunday and since the guys can always be tricky to shop for, I’m rounding up a few quick gift ideas any dad would want. And don’t forget a thoughtful card, they secretly love them!
1. Cool new shoes: My dad never shops for himself, so he was really excited when we found him a classic new pair of Greats shoes to wear throughout the Summer.
2. Tickets to a game: My first memory of a father/daughter “date night” with my dad was when he took me to a Stars game as a little girl. It is still a treat to go to games with my Dad and I know he would love tickets to an upcoming sporting event.
3. Travel headphones: This wireless pair are perfect for a guy on the go.
4. Summer swim shorts: This brand is my dad’s favorite.
5. A soft linen shirt: As I mentioned above, my dad doesn’t like to shop for himself, but I know he would love this linen button down for Summer.
6. Schedule a father/daughter date: If you make reservations and schedule a dinner date with dad at one of his favorite restaurants I’m sure he would love it more than anything. Just write down the time and place on the card you write him.
7. Collar Stays: These Wurkin Stiffs magnetic collar stays are my dad’s current favorite.
8. A cooler bag: We gave my dad this Yeti Hopper bag for Father’s day last year and he loves using it at the Lake.