This weekend is going to be a busy one! Tonight we are heading to Luke’s 10 year high school reunion (excited to see where he played H.S. Football!) and Saturday I need to run 7 miles, pack for New York Fashion Week and go to a family friend’s wedding in the evening. Sunday morning will be an early wakeup call for a flight to NYC!
Hope you have some exciting plans this weekend! Xx
2.These dark wash jeans are high waisted and so flattering. I just cut the bottom to shorten the hem.
3. Can’t wait to wear this outfit with boots in the Fall.
4. I’ve worn these tassel earrings (pictured above) even more than I thought I would.
5. Wore these star leggings to the grocery store yesterday and got so many compliments lol.
6. Love the new logo Shopbop launched yesterday!
7. Just ordered my favorite snack bars in the new pumpkin spice flavor.
8. This black turtleneck just came in the mail and it is sooo soft and cozy.