Happy Weekend ya’ll! We had our traditional Thanksgiving dinner last night, but my oldest sister was with her in-laws so we will be doing round two tomorrow night! I’m about to head out with my Dad to see property he has been working on in California, tomorrow is my last long run before the half marathon and Monday night we head home.
Every group dinner my family has a tradition of going around the table with a topic. On Thanksgiving, it is always obviously what we are grateful for. This year I am especially thankful for my health, a career that I love and my sweet family! There are always going to be ups and downs in life, but family and faith are always there to get through it.
Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving and enjoy the weekend! So many good Black Friday sales happening today!
2. A cute holiday outfit and a roundup of the best black Friday sales.
4. This dress would be so cute for New Years Eve.
7. Finds under $100.
8. These hashtag coasters are such a fun gift idea for anyone who loves social media!
9. My favorite sleep romper comes in red for Christmas!
10. Love this ‘starry night’ holiday candle by Lafco.
11. My favorite turtleneck is marked down today!
13. Love the back of this J.Crew sweater. (and it’s on sale for Black Friday.)
14. How cute is this snuggle mug from Target!?