As the calendar is filling up with Christmas parties, weddings and celebrations, I’m starting to look for pretty Holiday dresses. I usually go with black since it is flattering and so versatile. This frill sleeve dress from Shoshanna is a new favorite!
1. Just got this frill sleeve dress from Shoshanna and it is even better in person. I love the classic length and soft material. This flattering dress also comes in a gorgeous holiday red version if you are looking for a bright festive color!
2. I actually wore this lace sleeve cocktail dress to a New Years Eve wedding last year and am so excited it just got restocked in all sizes on Nordstrom!
3. If you love sparkle, this fun long sleeve dress is an understand way to wear sequins.
4. This little black a-line dress is so classic and versatile.
5. Just added this mesh detail midi dress to my cart! I love how the fitted silhouette is balanced by a modest length.
6. This halter dress is so chic and velvet is a big trend for the season.