Loveeee Valentine’s Day! Everything about it…. the hearts, the flowers, the chocolate. If you have a special date night planned, this long sleeve black dress from Nordstrom is so perfect. I styled it with neutral pumps, but it could also be paired with opaque black tights and booties if you don’t want to show your legs. (I probably should wear tights next time since I have a few giant bruises on my knees from running lol.) You’ll want to wear it with a strapless or stick on bra because the top is sheer. (Kind of hard to see in these photos, but you can view the detail/zoom in more here.) For sizing reference, I have on the small and would say it runs pretty fitted.
Nordstrom dress // earrings // bag // heels
A simple black dress like this one can always use a fun pair of statement earrings! (These are super lightweight and under $100.) Every time I wear them I get asked where they are from so I’m thinking they would be a sweet Valentine’s gift for your girlfriends!
My mom, sisters and I always give each other a little something for this girly holiday. Thinking these hoop earrings, these pajamas or this Satin robe would be good gifts this year! You can have your order gift boxed from Nordstrom and even do same day delivery or curbside pickup! (So convenient.) Nordstrom also offers online gift cards and e-gifting for a last minute shopping solution.
gift ideas for her:
candle // earrings // pajama set // slippers // robe // mirror // speaker // jewelry box // thong // throw blanket
1. Love the cool tin packaging on this Le Labo candle.
2. These hoop earrings are surprisingly lightweight and add a fun touch to any look!
3. This little pajama set comes with a matching eye mask.
4. Everyone loves getting new slippers! These cute Uggs have a ribbon bow and come in more colors.
6. This light up mirror is a great gift idea for any girl who loves putting on makeup!
7. My brother actually got me this wireless speaker as a gift a few months ago and as soon as he watched me open it, he said he wanted it for himself. I ended up getting him one for Christmas lol. It really is a great portable speaker. I use it almost every day and it would also make a great gift for your guy!
8. This mirror jewelry box is such a good gift idea and the price point is amazing!
9. Cosabella thongs are some of my favorite and this pair is so pretty!
10. I got this cuddly throw last year and use it all the time! It is so soft and easy to throw in the wash.
gift ideas for him:
quilted jacket // pullover // headphones // sweatshirt // Ugg slippers // Kiehls original Musk // wireless speaker // Tumi travel kit // aviators
1.This quilted Peter Millar jacket is so handsome and versatile!
2. This might be the softest pullover.
3. These wireless headphones are perfect for runners.
4. This is the sweatshirt you probably end up stealing from his closet lol. Might get one in an XS for myself too!
5. Every guy needs a pair of these Ugg slippers.
6. The Kiehls original Musk is my absolute favorite scent for guys.
7. This is the wireless speaker I got my brother for Christmas!
9. Can’t go wrong with these classic aviators.
Quick reminder, February 7th at 3pm ET is the cut off time for standard shipping on gifts.
THIS POST WAS SPONSORED BY NORDSTROM. IMAGES BY MARY SUMMERS.