Hey babes! This Weekend Notes series is always my favorite to work on. Love rounding up a recap of the week and a few favorite finds + good links for you guys on Fridays. I’m sure you’ve already heard, but the Shopbop sale is going on until Saturday and my grey jeans and Stuart Weitzman heels worn below are included – just have to enter GOBIG18 for the discount.
Tomorrow AM I’m planning on doing a long run and later we are going to casual dinner with some of our favorite couples… Should be a nice weekend! Now I’m heading to a blog photo shoot then a fun luncheon at Forty Five Ten! Keep scrolling for weekend notes..
1. I’ve gotten so much use out of this quality black tee.
4. Love this pair of white jeans. I actually have two pairs for when one is in the wash – they are that good lol.
5. These simple diamond stud earrings go with everything.
6. These black skinny jeans are super flattering.
7. Love this baby milestone idea that my friend Amy posted!
8. Finds under $100.
9. These workout leggings are so flattering! I got them over two years ago and they have worn so well even with a bunch of washes.
12. Mary’s post on Italy’s swimming holes is getting me so excited for a Summer vacation to Italy!
13. Love Lauren’s recent reads on faith and wellness.
14. This post from Women’s Health makes me want to put in more of an effort to bump up the protein in my diet.
15. The best natural nail color.
16. These protein bliss balls look healthy and amazing!
17. These strappy heels are a must have.
18. The best Nike leggings for running.
I always get questions on my Starbucks order… my go to is an Americano with Vanilla powder or iced coffee if I’m about to workout! What do ya’ll get!?
This Veronica Beard blazer is such a classic piece for the office or evening.
This Goyard tote is a bag I invested in years ago and use all the time!