Hey babes – can you believe it’s officially Summer!? This week was so fun.. (Especially doing this shoot at Blue Print!) I wore one of my favorite designers, Johanna Ortiz. Now I’m packing up for Canada. Check back Monday for a travel post I think you’ll love and keep scrolling for weekend notes!
Heels // Top // skirt (similar for less)
1. My home decor style.
2. Just got these simple slide sandals in black and they are so comfortable! They run big, order a size down.
3. A flattering black dress to wear this Summer.
4. Addicted to this blackberry Spindrift drink – so refreshing!
6. An easy tee shirt dress to throw on with sandals this Summer.
7. Heading to Nantucket this Summer? You have to check out Mackenzie’s detailed travel guide.
8. Just got this cute off the shoulder bikini and absolutely love it! Order at least one size up – they run small! I got the 3 for reference.
10. A flattering pair of white skinny jeans – perfectly cropped at the ankle.
11. Five stripe pieces perfect for Summer.
12. Where to start when you have a big dream.
13. A beautiful long dress to wear to a black tie wedding this Summer.
14. Want everything in Lauren Santo Domingo’s closet!? Love her chic style.
15. An Interior Designer’s tips for summer entertaining.
16. The best way to do a plant based diet according to Goop.
17. Been wearing this neutral strapless bra with everything lately!
19. This stripe tunic shirt would be so cute as a bathing suit coverup.
21. An adorable one piece bathing suit. Order up at least one size- this brand runs small.
22. Wore this Innika Choo tank with skinny jeans & white heels last week and got so many compliments!
23. Want this white blouse.
25. 11 Finds under $100.