Ya’ll have probably seen me wearing this comfy cropped hoodie on insta stories! I got it to wear with these matching capris from Alo! The sweatshirt is a little cropped so I went a size up and the high waist leggings are great for errands or a workout like Pilates or Yoga but not for running – I learned the embarrassing way that the light color really shows sweat lol. Keep scrolling for weekend notes!
sweatshirt // bra // leggings
1. Cool ways to wear a scarf this summer.
2. Been wearing this body lotion (in the shade latte) for photo shoots lately and it gives the prettiest glow.
3. My favorite running shoes at the moment.
4. Love that Nordstrom now sells Lou & Grey.
5. Obsessed with this rose quartz face roller.. I keep it in the fridge for extra cooling.
6. Thinking of getting this neutral rug for my living room.
7. Just got this running book from Amazon.
8. Ordered Luke another one of these pocket tees for our trip to Italy next week!
10. A pretty turtleneck under $100.
11. Six things that make me happy.
13. How to declutter your life before school starts.