Been getting a lot of requests from man friends on what is cool right now! Shopping for and styling the guys is so fun for me to get to do for a change! A few brands I’m loving right now are Vilebrequin, Swims, Peter Millar, Hoka and Ferragamo. The Nordstrom Mens selection is great because they have such a good variety and it is so convenient to order from their site!
AG pants // quilted jacket // rag & bone pocket tee // Swims loafers // Vilebrequin swim trunks // Tumi backpack // Ferragamo leather belt // sweat pants // Hoka one one running shoes // Ugg slippers // plaid button down // Peter Millar pants
1. Luke got these AG pants last year and got another pair because he loved them so much! They come in a few really good colors.
2. Love the look of this classic quilted jacket. It comes in black, navy or olive and looks cool layered over a half zip sweater.
3. Ordered this quality pocket tee from Nordstrom for Luke a few years ago and he wears it all the time – it still looks brand new even after so many washes!
4. Swims loafers are perfect for a laid back but put together look – these are really popular in St. Barts!
5. The guys in my fam have collected a few of the Vilebrequin swim trunks. Vilerequin is a very cool company that started in 1971 in Saint-Tropez. They are known for their iconic prints and fun solids. These run a bit short and small, so order a size up!
6. A versatile Tumi backpack that is professional enough for the office and perfect for travel.
7. This timeless Ferragamo leather belt is reversible to brown or black.
9. We are currently training for a Marathon and are both loving our Hoka One One running shoes.
10. Ugg slippers are a must have for comfy nights in and early morning coffee runs – These also make a great gift idea.
12. These classic Peter Millar pants are sophisticated for work and cool for date night.