We are on our way to Jackson Hole for Labor Day weekend! I will be posting a recap of our trip, what we did and what we packed when we get back! We have never been and are really looking forward to it. 🙂 Keep reading for notes and links… Have a great long weekend!
1.The household items we keep re-ordering.
2. Love this open shelf kitchen concept.
4. The effortless jewelry pieces you will want to order during the big Labor Day weekend Victoria Emerson sale!
5. Notes from the fashion department at Goop – the Louis Vuitton exhibit we visited in L.A. is included!
6. Obsessed with these Peter Thomas Roth peel pads – I just swipe one on daily before getting in the shower!
7. These high quality faux suede leggings can be dressed up with boots and a blazer or leather jacket and down with flats, a tee and an oversized sweater.
8. A good chunky cardigan under $100 – would pair it with boots and jeans or leggings in the Fall.
10. Thanks to my mom’s recommendation, my sisters and I have all been using this makeup primer for years. I even wore it on our wedding day!
11. Kate Upton looks so good in this recent cover story.
12. Currently reading this health book.
13. Packed these new Western boots for our trip to Jackson Hole! I took my normal size 8.5 and they fit perfect.
14. Luke has been living in these white sneakers and lately!
15. Love this shimmer lotion for a subtle glow.
16. Banana Republic is doing 40% off full price items – no code needed! The discount is added when you add the item to your shopping cart. My picks: This brown belt, this trench dress and this long sweater.
17. My favorite white skinny jeans are currently marked down.
18. Here is the link for our Master Bedroom mirrors.