Makeup brushes are a beauty item I like to invest in knowing that I will use them for years. I have had all of these makeup brushes for a very long time and wanted to share my absolute favorites! Btw, I display them on the counter in this pretty (used)
Diptyque candle holde r and clean them with hand soap.
– I like this Bronzer brush big brush for applying bronzer.
– This Blush brush Charlotte Tilbury blush brush makes it easy to apply.
– This high quality Powder brush powder brush adds just the right amount of full powder coverage.
– I use this Foundation brush slanted brush to apply and blend both BB cream and under eye concealer. This brush works well with creams.
– I use this Eye shadow highlight brush Bobbi Brown brush with my lightest eye shadow color to highlight my brow bone and inner corners of the eyes.
– I use this Eye shadow brush Mac brush to apply and blend eye shadows to the lid and outer corner of my eyes from the this neutral palette by Urban Decay
– This is the Setting brush blending brush I love for loose setting powder because it delicately blends and gives a really soft application.
– This Contour brush sculpt brush works really well with the Charlotte Tilbury bronze and glow contour set.
For a full list of the makeup products I use checkout my
daily makeup routine blog post. ❤️