Here are a few classic and comfortable closet essentials I ordered from Nordstrom that I think you will also get a lot of use out of!
Nordstrom made closet essentials:
- Cashmere turtleneck sweater – This sweater is one of those classic pieces that you will reach for often. I wore it in our Christmas card photo! 🙂 For sizing reference, it runs big. I’m in the XS.
- Stud earrings – These earrings are great for daily outfits. I put my studs on pretty much every morning when getting dressed.
- Suede booties in grey charcoal – These timeless booties are so comfortable while looking very put together. The suede looks and feels very high quality and the inside zip makes them easy to throw on with any effortless outfit. I feel like they look very equestrian chic. For sizing reference, these runs mall. I ordered a half size up.
- Plush robe in grey pepper – This is the coziest robe I have ever tried and it would make a wonderful Christmas gift under 100.
- Nordstrom Moonlight V-Neck Pajamas – This lounge set is oversized and buttery soft! I love it for hanging around the house.
I love this grey cashmere turtleneck sweater because it is so timeless and versatile! I have paired it with jeans, leggings and leather pants so far. It comes in a bunch of good timeless color options.
These suede booties are a great option to throw on with any casual outfit! I really love this dark grey charcoal color and feel like they look very equestrian chic. They took one wear to ‘break in’ and now I can wear them all day long. The suede is really high quality and buttery soft.
If you are looking to add a few closet essentials to your wardrobe, Nordstrom has all the great finds that I think you would wear often!