A good coat really pulls the whole outfit together. Here is an edit of quality classic coats in neutral colors to wear through fall and winter…
Theory turtleneck // Polo Ralph Lauren Coat // Paige skinny jeans // Villa Rouge knee high boots
- Lauren Ralph Lauren wool blend wrap coat
- lululemon wunder puff jacket long
- Theory shawl jacket
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Military coat
- Michael by Michael Kors light brown belted coat
- Vince collarless cardigan camel coat
- Polo Ralph Lauren oatmeal belted coat
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Balmacaan coat
- Lauren Ralph Lauren wool blend trench coat
Lake starting rolling this week and it has been so much fun watching her grow! She is very proud of her new skill! 😉 How cute are these little white baby sneakers!
I love these dark wash skinny jeans for fall / winter. They are cropped perfectly at the ankle to wear with flats or boots.
These knee high boots are very comfortable. I love the flattering and classic narrow style.
This traditional soft cashmere turtleneck has been a go-to staple for fall. The soft camel color is really pretty on any skin / hair color. It is perfect for layering under a classic coat. I’m planning to wear this for Thanksgiving. For more fall outfit ideas check this blog post.