Christmas gift ideas for him based on Luke’s favorite things from Nordstrom. 🙂
Nordstrom gift ideas for him:
- Nordstrom cashmere quarter zip pullover – A classic sweater he will look great in!
- Hypervolt Bluetooth® Percussion massage device – We got this incredible massage gun while marathon training. It works so well to help sooth sore muscles and is a great gift for runners!
- Bose home speaker – A fun gift idea for the one who loves music.
- Riedel Vinum set of 6 Cabernet glasses – Luke’s favorite wine glasses.
- Patagonia quarter zip pullover – A casual sweater with a soft fleece interior perfect for any age. Luke has loved this in grey ‘stonewash’ color for years.
- Bose sunglasses – My sister Kim gave these fun speaker sunglasses to all of the guys for Christmas last year!
- Wolf watch winder – If he already has a great watch, this watch winder is a great gift idea. I gave one to Luke for his birthday.
- Ugg pajamas – I gave these manly pajamas to Luke a few years ago and he still wears them!
- Filson duffle bag – A cool bag for any age.
- Filson work gloves – My sister Kari gave these gloves to Luke last year and he loves them.
- Viking carving board – For the man who loves making meat.
- Kiehl’s original musk spray – I’m telling you this is the best smelling men’s cologne! Love when Luke wears it!
- Ugg scuff slippers – These are Luke’s favorite house shoes, we got a pair for my Dad this year!
- Barbour quilted jacket – A timeless jacket he is sure to wear often.
- Polo Ralph Lauren martini bear socks – The perfect stocking stuffer.
- Canada Goose Emory parka jacket – I gave this jacket to Luke last year for Christmas! It is SO warm, I even borrow it for our morning coffee walk sometimes! 😉
- Salvatore Ferragamo driving shoes – A classic and comfortable pair of dress shoes.
- Common Projects Achilles sneakers – Quality low key sneakers for casual outfits.
- Barefoot Dreams camo throw blanket – A gift you will both want – these are the softest blankets. We keep the white one on our bed.
- Nordstrom robe – Every man needs a robe! For a little personalization you even get the pocket monogrammed with his initials!
Nordstrom is my go-to because it is quick and easy one stop online shopping with everything on my list.