My daily makeup routine takes less than five minutes and adds the perfect bronzed glow! Here are the products and shades I use. For a look at application check my quick IGTV video here!
Step by Step Daily makeup routine:
- To prep the skin I start with the Saint Laurent blur primer.
- I apply Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral Bb Cream in the shade BB3 all over to smooth everything out with my Artis brush in no. 10.
- To set everything I use MAC powder in the shade C3.
- For a sun kissed look I use Tom Ford glow bronzer in the color Terra. I use this brush to apply it in a 3 on each side of my face and blend.
- To brighter my under eye area I use Bobbi Brown skin serum concealer in the color Porcelain. I recommend going a shade or two lighter than you would concealer to really brighten the area. To blend it in, I use my Artis brush.
- For a really pretty natural glow I apply MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder in the color Cheeky Bronze as blush with this brush.
- For eye shadow I like a neutral color pallete. I’m currently using this one by MAC in the shade Model. I apply the lightest color under my brow to brighten, a medium golden color to the entire lid and a darker brown in a V shape on the outer lid for a bit contour.
- I set my brows with clear brow gel to keep them in place.
- Next I use Bobbi Brown perfectly define gel eyeliner in the color Chocolate Truffle.
- I curl my lashes before applying mascara.
- Finally I use Dior lip liner in the color 325 Tedner and Aquaphor on my lips.
- Blend everything together and ready for the day! 🙂