I love giving a little gift for Valentine’s day because it is a sweet holiday to show you are thinking of someone! All of the hearts are so happy and wanted to also include a few traditional options. Scroll through for ideas if you are on the hunt for a gift for husband, friend, mom, sister, daughter or even a little something for yourself! 😉
Valentine’s day gift ideas:
- Diptyque Feu de bois candle Our favorite home scent.
- Vintner’s daughter serum Put this on every night.
- Silk hair ties – Use these daily.
- Eberjey sleep teddy
- The Great heart embroidered sweatshirt
- Roxanne Assoulin letter bracelet – I got this for myself with the ‘L’ for Luke and Lake.
- Le Labo Santal 33 perfume My go-to perfume!
- Fornasetti candle – A chic candle that doubles as art.
- William’s Sonoma Valentine’s day heart mug
- Le Creuset heart cocotte – Something special for the cook.
- Free City sweatpants
- Roller Rabbit heart pajamas – We love these!
- JoJoMommy Embroidered heart baby girl dress
- Gold heart surprise ball
- Barefoot dreams cozy blanket
- Men’s ugg slippers – These are Luke’s favorite pair if you need a gift for your man! 🙂
- Eberjey xoxo teddy
- Eberjey gisele pj set – These PJ’s are really soft and comfy.
- Shopbop love pouch – Too cute!
- Roller Rabbit kids heart pajamas – Can do family matching pajamas!
- Zoe Lev initial heart necklace
- Barefoot dreams cozy chic heart baby blanket – The softest!
- Lululemon joggers
- Pink and red scalloped linen coasters
- Kiss custom name note pad from etsy – A thoughtful gift for a friend.
- Le Lion personalized heart sweater
- Cygnet Living heart monogram sweater
- Jenni Kayne shearling slippers
- Nordstrom light up makeup mirror – Something I use daily!
- Little English mama heart pajamas – Wearing these sweet PJ’s in the photo below….
PHOTO BY BECKLEY.
For more Valentine’s day finds check this blog post!