I love a bronzed and glowy makeup look! Here is my bronzed summer makeup routine including all of the shades and steps included. All of the beauty products I use can be ordered online from Nordstrom making it easy one stop shopping that arrives at your doorstep!
STEP BY STEP BRONZED SUMMER MAKEUP ROUTINE:
- To prep the skin I start with the Saint Laurent blur primer. This quick little step really helps smooth your skin and keeps your makeup in place. My mom got my sisters and I hooked on this primer years ago!
- I apply Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral Bb Cream in the shade BB3 with my Artis brush in no. 10. I love this Bb Cream because it feels really lightweight but does have good coverage and a pretty glow. It also has SPF making it great for Summer. (If I want more coverage for a big photo shoot or special occasion I use Magic Foundation or for something very light with minimal coverage I use Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer instead.)
- To set everything I use Charlotte Tilbury flawless setting powder in the shade light.
- For a sun kissed look I use Charlotte Tilbury bronzer in the shade medium. I use this big fluffly bronzer brush to apply it in a 3 on each side of my face and blend.
- To brighten my under eye area I use Bobbi Brown skin serum concealer in the color Porcelain. I recommend going a shade or two lighter than you would concealer to really brighten the area. To blend it in, I use my Artis brush or fingers. This under eye serum concealer has been my favorite since high school because it is really lightweight and easy to blend in.
- For a really pretty natural glow I apply MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder in the color Cheeky Bronze as blush with this brush.
- For eye shadow I like neutrals. This Instant Look of Love palette in ‘Glowing Beauty’ from Charlotte Tilbury has 3 beautiful eye colors as well as face and cheek colors. I apply the lightest eye color under my brow to brighten, the medium golden color to the entire lid and the darker brown in a V shape on the outer lid for a bit contour. Since this pretty palette also has face and cheek colors it is perfect for a compact travel set or on the go touch ups.
- I set my brows with clear brow gel to keep them in place.
- Next I use Bobbi Brown perfectly define gel eyeliner in the color Chocolate Truffle.
- I curl my lashes before applying Dramatic Lash mascara by Trish McEvoy.
- Finally I use Dior lip liner in the color 325 Tedner and Mac’s Blankety lipstick for a very natural look on my lips.
- Blend everything together and ready for the day! 🙂
After cleansing and exfoliating at night, I apply my all time favorite beauty product, Vintners Daughter Active Botanical Serum.
To apply my makeup I use this light up mirror!
To keep makeup brushes organized and in one spot, I use an old Diptyque candle holder.
See more beauty blog posts here!