Here are all of the bronzed and glowy products that I have been using for my Holiday ready makeup routine. This is how I did my makeup for our Christmas card photos and the colors are perfect for upcoming Holiday parties, weddings and fun date nights! 🙂 The best part is, all of the beauty products I use can be ordered online from Nordstrom making it easy one stop shopping that arrives at your doorstep!
STEP BY STEP HOLIDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE:
- To prep the skin I start with the Saint Laurent blur primer in Gold. This quick little step really helps smooth your skin and keeps your makeup in place. My mom got my sisters and I hooked on this primer years ago!
- I apply Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral Bb Cream in the shade BB3 with my Artis brush in no. 10. I love this Bb Cream because it feels really lightweight but still has good coverage and a pretty glow. I like this better than foundation because it does not feel or look heavy.
- To set everything I use Charlotte Tilbury flawless setting powder in the shade light.
- For a pretty sun kissed look I apply Nars bronzer in the shade Laguna. I use this big fluffly bronzer brush to apply it in a 3 on each side of my face and blend.
- To brighten the under eye area I use Bobbi Brown skin serum concealer in the color Porcelain. I recommend going a shade or two lighter than you would concealer to really brighten the area. To blend it in, I use my Artis brush. This under eye serum concealer has been my favorite since high school because it is really lightweight and easy to blend in.
- For a pop of pink blush I use Chanel in the shade Rose Initial with this brush.
- For eye shadow I always stick to neutrals. I apply the lightest eye color under my brow to brighten, the medium golden color to the entire lid and the darker brown in a V shape on the outer lid for a bit contour. This pretty eye palette from MAC is perfect for a compact travel set. For a little extra sparkle dot this cream shadow in Champagne on your lids!
- I set my brows with clear brow gel to keep them in place.
- Next I use MAC liner in the color Brownborder.
- I curl my lashes before applying Lancome Lash Idole mascara. I LOVE this mascara because it does not clump like many others.
- Finally I use Lancome le crayon lip liner in the color Caramel and Mac lipstick in Blankety for a very natural look on my lips.
- Blend everything together and ready for a fun night out or special photos! 🙂
I use this light up makeup mirror every time I do my makeup and have had it for years! This would be a great Christmas gift idea for mom, mother in law or sisters!
These are the only hair ties I use and I think they would be a great stocking stuffer in addition to any of the beauty products above!
Victoria Beckham Sweater dress // Similar boots