Here are 25 good 2021 stocking stuffers for both him and her! The list includes my every day face wash + scrub gloves, YSL primer, Kiehl’s musk for him, custom golf balls, running socks, personalized notepads, my new sparkly phone case and more fun ideas!
2021 Stocking stuffers
- YSL blur primer – Got one for my mom, MIL and sisters!
- Winter Homes: Cozy Living In Style – Such a pretty book.
- Pyrex wooden storage set – Love this kitchen brand.
- Football Ice molds – Got these for Luke.
- Tangle Teezer original detangling hairbrush – Perfect for wet hair, I use this on Lakey.
- Feu de Bois mini candle – Our favorite home scent.
- Snowman surprise ball – These are always fun for the littles.
- Hu crunchy mint dark chocolate – My favorite!
- Marvis toothpaste – This is my dad’s favorite.
- Silver glitter iPhone case – Got this for myself at Walmart the other day. 😉
- Personalized golf balls – A thoughtful idea for any golfer.
- Swizzle stick star ice molds – Fun for nye / 4th of July.
- Slip skinny hair ties – The only hair ties I use.
- Kai body butter – Love this scent.
- Ralph Lauren holiday bear socks – These are perfect to wear with boots.
- Personalized monogram notepad – Always nice to have one of these on the kitchen counter for lists.
- Tom Ford highlighting duo – This sparkly set is so pretty.
- Kiehl’s original musk – Love this scent on Luke.
- Yeti Rambler mug – The best.
- Neutrogena deep clean foaming facial scrub – Love using this in the shower.
- Nars bronzing powder – I wear the shade Laguna.
- Charlotte Tilbury eye shadow – The shade Champagne is so pretty for special occasions.
- Makeup towels – Have used these black ‘makeup’ towels for years.
- Exfoliating gloves – Love using these in the shower.
- Balega running socks – These are Luke and I’s favorite socks to wear with running shoes.
Check here for gifts for her and here for gifts for him!