All of the festive get togethers and holiday parties this time of year are so much fun to dress for! Here are my top picks from Mytheresa for the season!
Festive holiday style picks with Mytheresa:
- Ganni ribbed knit midi dress – Love this flattering dress with a baby bump!
- Malone Souliers leather mules – Have had these silver shoes for a few years! They go with everything and are so fun and festive!
- Rachel Riley kids bloomer set – The most precious classic holiday dress for littles.
- Ganni ribbed knit dress – A very versatile little black dress.
- Paris Texas Holographic stiletto sandals – How fun are these heels for special occasions!!?
- Saint Laurent sequined minidress – This sparkly number is so gorgeous.
- Paris Texas embellished suede sandals – These are perfect New Years Eve shoes.
- Aquazzura metallic sandals – I just got these in for myself.
- Tory Burch sequined maxi dress – The perfect sequin number for upcoming festivities!
- Polo Ralph Lauren turtleneck midi dress – A great layering dress.
- Polo Ralph Lauren cream dress – Love this timeless dress for the transition to Spring.
- Polo Ralph Lauren belted cardigan – I love throwing this chunky sweater on with jeans and a tee.
- Dorothee Schumacher black dress – This dress is great for the holidays!
- Dorothee Schumacher blouse – If I wasn’t expecting, I would have ordered this gorgeous blouse by now.
- Gucci princetown leather slippers – These are my go-to classic + comfortable flats.
- Tilly Sveaas gold plated chain necklace – This necklace adds a fun pop to any outfit.
- Bottega Veneta pouch bag – This chic clutch bag fits so much.
- Polo Ralph Lauren velvet leggings – The Ralph Lauren leggings are always so comfortable
- Jimmy Choo platform sandals – These are the perfect shoes for a big celebration.
- Max Mara gloves – I asked for these for Christmas! 🙂
- Inuikki snow boots – I got these boots last winter and loved having them for snow days / travel.
- Altuzarra sweater – The unique scarf structure attached to this cozy sweater caught my eye!
- Polo Ralph Lauren turtleneck dress – If you are also expecting, I wore this dress for our baby announcement photos and it it so comfortable!
- Polo Ralph Lauren suede leggings – These leggings are so chic and comfortable, I wore them with a white blouse and boots here.
- Malone Souliers ankle boots – I can walk in these comfortable booties all day.
This stretchy dress is so comfortable, flattering and versatile for holiday get togethers!
I just got these festive Aquazzura party shoes in for myself! Obsessed!
THANK YOU TO MYTHERESA FOR SPONSORING THIS POST! PHOTOS BY BECKLEY.