Saks has a great selection of Date night style finds whether it is a special occasion or a quick week night dinner. I love throwing on jeans, a tank and a leather jacket or a fun black dress for a night out. Scroll through for a few of my current favorites picks for Date night.
Date night style edit:
- Simkhai asymmetric satin wrap effect one shoulder dress – I wore this fun black dress to a casino night themed party recently.
- Reformation draped one shoulder dress – You can never go wrong with a great black dress.
- Aquazzura plexi slingback sandals – These heels elongate the legs and go with everything.
- Manolo Blahnik Leva wrap sandals – The wrap up heel style is perfect with a dress for Spring and Summer.
- Proenza Schouler halter dress – For a special occasion date night, this dress looks flattering and chic.
- Simkhai Abilene parachute tank top – You could pair this fun top with jeans and heels or flats.
- All Saints biker jacket – This jacket is perfect to throw on over a dress or pair with a tank and jeans for an effortless cool girl look.
- Simkhai Alice satin one shoulder blouse – I wore this blouse on my first date night out with Luke after we had Kate!
- Veronica Beard Jordyn tank top – This easy top is great layered with a moto jacket or a scarf.
- Agolde Riley high rise distressed straight crop jeans – Agolde is my current favorite denim brand and this style is comfortable and relaxed.
- Zoe Chicco love heart charm bracelet – This pretty heart charm bracelet is currently on my wish list.
- Gucci Princetown leather mules – These are my go-to flats when we are walking to dinner! Once you break them in they are very comfortable.
More date night outfit ideas here!