Here is a list of the favorite and most used toys for our kids! If you are in search of a gift for toddlers, check my 2023 Gift guide for littles below!
2023 Gift guide for littles:
- Cookies for Santa personalized plate and milk mug – This special plate is so sweet to put out with cookies and milk for Satna the night before Christmas.
- Toniebox starter set – My kids are obsessed with this music playing screen free toy.
- Personalized step stool – My mother in law gave this to Lake and she uses it daily to brush her teeth and get ready for school on. I asked for one again this year for Kate since she likes to use it too! This colorful puzzle name step stool is also really cute.
- Doodle Mania scratch and sketch book – Lake loves coloring on this and it would make a great stocking stuffer.
- Melissa and Doug puffy stickers – These mess free sticker busy activities are great to throw in your bag for out to dinner and travel.
- Pottery Barn Kitchen play set – My parents got this for the girls last year for Christmas and we keep it in the kitchen. They love to pretend on it.
- My Very own Playhouse tent – We keep a tent for the girls in our living room and they love to play with their baby dolls in it.
- Melissa and Doug shopping cart – The girls love to push around strollers and shopping carts. They both love this one.
- Magnetic Play Tiles – Lake builds houses and castles with these magnetic play tiles.
- Banwood bikes scooter with basket – We gave this to Lake for her 3rd Birthday. It is so classic and charming.
- Mega Bloks – My parents give these to each of the girls for the first Christmas and they both build and play with them.
- Widgeon fleece jacket – These jackets from Jojo Mommy are great for morning walks and school.
- Cocomelon JJ Bedtime Doll – This is both of our girls favorite doll to sleep with.
- Mini Pram stroller – This stroller and doll are so cute and especially perfect for getting ready for a real baby sibling.