We spent the weekend in NYC. The city is so magical this time of year! Streets are filled with decorations, Christmas trees for sale and busy New Yorkers. Love everything about it!
1. We stayed at The Plaza. The room was beautiful and the lobby there is so charming.
2. The first night we got in late and had a bite at Nello’s then walked to get hot chocolate!
3. The next morning, I shot with my photographer while Luke worked out at the gym.
5.After walking all day, we both thought it would be nice to get a pair of Uggs. Luke got this pair of slippers if you need a gift idea for your man for Christmas!
6. We had to get in a little bit of college football, so we met up with friends at TapRoom.
7. Dinner was at Tao. Such a fun restaurant!
8. Since we are in training for a half marathon (our schedule here) we mapped out 8 miles we could run through Central Park. This was the farthest I had run so far, but it was the most beautiful day! A full loop is around the park is 6.1 miles, so we started from our hotel, ran the 1.71 mile lower loop and then did the full loop. You can see the run maps here.
9. After running, we got a quick lunch at Pret, walked to the tree at Rockefeller Center, then took the subway to Levain bakery. I can’t eat gluten, but we waited in line for 45 minutes to get Luke cookies and bring some back for his family. They looked and smelled amazing!
For a full list of What to do in NYC you can see my New York City Guide here.