A few great basics all under $200:
1. A fun pair of earrings can elevate any outfit from jeans and a tee to a pretty LBD.
2. These slide on bow sandals are so cute! I’m thinking they would be a good gift for Big Momma this Mothers day since she doesn’t like when flip flops have the toe separator. And don’t worry my mom actually loves being called Big Momma, lol.
3. A quality tank like this one will last forever and looks great with shorts and a sweater.
4. You could say I’m obsessed with having candles all around my apartment. This candle by has the coolest packaging and also makes a great gift idea.
5. I love sleeping in cozy dresses and this oversized sleep shirt is the best.
9. This basic black tote can go straight from work to the gym.
10. I’m really into the line Koral Activewear for leggings and just added this grey pair to my Shopbop cart.
black earrings // slide on bow sandals // quality tank //candle // sleep shirt // leather jacket // comfortable sneakers // off the shoulder cover up // black tote // leggings