These are my top used Amazon purchases that I highly recommend!
Favorite amazon purchases:
- Acrylic hangers – These high quality hangers hold tanks, dresses, tees, shirts + coats plus matching hangers look pretty in the closet. They are heavy and have a notch shoulder so that clothes don’t slip off. For pants and jeans I use these no slip pant hangers.
- Nike zoom pegasus sneakers – These running shoes are my current favorite.
- Wet hair brush – This is my favorite hair brush! It is under $10 and helps detangle wet hair.
- Rowenta steamer – We love this handheld steamer because the size is perfectly compact and it works really well. I had a big one before and it took up so much space and was so heavy to carry around. This steamer is perfect for grabbing quickly to use from any room in the house and is easy to refill.
- Yeti cooler – This wheeled cooler is the perfect gift idea for him. I gave one to Luke for his birthday and he loves it! We always fill ours with drinks when entertaining at home and the ice stays frozen for days.
- Davines Nou Nou conditioner – This nourishing conditioner is my favorite.
- T3 hot rollers – These hair rollers add subtle volume and a little curl to the ends.
- Maternity pillow – For any expecting mamas, this giant pillow is amazing for sleeping!
- Commando thongs – I highly recommend these thongs – they are really comfortable and don’t show lines.
- Makeup towels – Instead of using my nice towels for cleansing, I have been using these little black makeup towels for years. I first saw them at a rental house we stayed in then found them on Amazon. They are also cute to put on the counter in the guest room bathroom.
- Puffer jacket – This under $100 puffer jacket is high quality and comfortable. It was a best seller last year – wearing mine in this blog post!