Happy Tuesday guys!
Last night I went to a fun influencer dinner with the Shopbop team at Wheelhouse, one of my favorite new Dallas spots. I wore a simple black button down with these jeans, earrings and rockstud heels. Always so nice to catch up with other Dallas bloggers!
Tonight we are celebrating my sister Kari’s b-day at our favorite Sushi restaurant! Can’t wait! Xx
1. These tassel earrings are such a fun statement and would make a cute birthday gift for a friend.
2. I got this cozy poncho in the ‘Heather Cobblestone’ color on the first day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
4. Love the price point of these distressed skinny jeans from the Nordstrom Sale.
5. This circle cardigan is literally the softest thing in my closet. It feels like you are wearing a snuggley blanket and it is perfect to wear on the airplane. I got it in black last year and it is included in the Nordstrom sale again this year!
6. Just ordered this inexpensive off the shoulder top to wear with skinny jeans and heels. It is super lightweight for this crazy Texas heat.
7. Stocked up on more of my fave thongs in the Nordstrom sale too!
8. So sad these cute boots sold out in my size.
9. This open back dress also comes in black.