Today is my last day in NYC before heading back to Dallas and then Europe on Thursday! We are having lunch at Fred’s (my absolute favorite) and it has been so nice to wear more Fall outfits here!
1. This cozy Fall wrap can be worn so many ways.
2. I always get a ton of questions on these tassel earrings. They are so lightweight and come in a bunch of colors.
3. Love this oversized turtleneck.
4. This black cardigan is a must have.
5. Got this candle for Luke’s apartment and he loves it.
7. This cozy vest is perfect for post workout errands.
8. These ripped jeans look so cute with boots and a sweater.
9. This light up vanity mirror is perfect for applying makeup.