Hope you all had a relaxing Labor Day weekend! Now that it is September, I’m really looking forward to Fall! After being in Canada last week (where the weather was cool and crisp) I decided to order a few good sweaters for the new season: this one, this one and this one are on the way now.
2. Just added these over the knee boots to my Fall wish list. (They also come in black.)
3. Love the criss cross neckline on this comfy black sweater.
4. Just ordered this grey sweater. The sleeve detail is so cute!
5. This white knit pullover is perfect to wear to and from pilates.
6. My favorite lipgloss is this one by Nars in Turkish Delight.
7. These light pink sneakers are so cute for walking around town.
8. This cute sleep dress by Eberjey is so soft and easy to pack for travel.
9. This layered shirt and sweater is such a cute combo to transition into Fall.