This ivory sweater dress is a new favorite for the transition to cooler weather. I paired it with these comfortable black boots and a neutral bag for a rainy day, but it would also look great in the Winter with opaque tights and heels.
This morning I am off to hike with my friend Lauren (loveee spending time outdoors in California) and going to dinner with Rachel in Malibu tonight. I always go to the same places when I visit Los Angeles… if you have any favorite restaurant recommendations, would love to hear them!
1. Love this cozy cable-knit dress.
2. These mahogany suede boots are on my wish list! (In person they are more brown than red.)
4. Got a lot of questions about these Nike sneakers from Insta stories last weekend.
7. J. Crew is a having 30% off site wide sale this weekend and this off the shoulder sweater is so good. Just use the code GOSHOP.
8. An inspiring work/life profile on Savannah Guthrie.
Q: What are your recommendations for basic long-sleeved black or white tees to wear under fur vests, ponchos, etc. I know it sounds really simple, but I feel like good quality basics are sometimes hard to find.
Q: Can you post travel guides for the cities you have visited?
A: I will work on doing more city guide content, but in the meantime, you can see what I’ve posted in the travel page.
Q: What candle were you burning on your dinner table in the Instagram stories last week?
A: This pumpkin cupcake candle from Bath and Body Works.