Love the look of a simple white blouse! This one is perfect for Spring with white jeans, distressed denim or black pants and heels.
This week has been both productive and fun! I did a campaign with Bloomingdales, posted my first food diary and got to try Town Hearth for the first time last night! Wednesday my sister and I took her little kids to the Dallas World Aquarium since they are on Spring Break and it was so special to see how excited they were. It was also such a treat for me to spend the morning with them! This weekend will be pretty low key, getting sushi with a friend tonight then a run tomorrow. Now I’m off to my favorite Friday Pilates class… Have a great weekend babes! Xx
1. Started reading this daily devotional this week and loveeee it so far! I’ve been going through a month per night instead of reading one page each day.
3. Finally posted a food diary and my current run schedule.
4. The softest robe. I wear mine every day!
5. Nordstrom just started carrying my favorite natural deodorant!
6. Just got this simple black top to wear with white jeans!
7. Finds under $100.
9. Loved this post on choosing security as a blogger from Lauren.
12. Obsessed with these sophisticated black pants!
13. We visited the Dallas World Aquarium on Wednesday and you have to go next time you get a chance! Try to get there right when it opens so you won’t have to wait in line.
14. Want these earrings.
Now that it is warmer out, I’ve switched to iced Americanos! What is your go-to order at Starbucks this time of year?