Morning babes! I’m up early today for a 7AM flight to NYC. This all black outfit is perfect for New York City. The flattering pants are so comfortable for the office or a night out. I’ve paired them with a white button down, a black tee, a leather jacket and this bodysuit several times. My mom has them also and wore them with the matching blazer in L.A. last week. Such a cute business look.
1. How to style your jean jacket.
2. This sleeveless black bodysuit is perfect for layering with high waisted pants and skirts.
3. These are the cute Nike sneakers I posted on Instagram Stories this week. They are so comfortable, wearing them on the plane today!
4. This leopard blanket is the softest thing ever. I have the color stone cream.
5. Five ways to make treadmill running more fun.
6. The most flattering black pants. My mom and sisters also got them!
7. Seven ways to add more vegetables to your diet.
8. Mothers day is May 13th. Here is a fun gift idea and a little background on my mom.
9. A cute getting ready robe under $90.
10. Ten finds under $100.
11. A 24 hours in New York City travel guide by Marianna Hewitt.
12. A beautiful white gown.
13. The yummiest breakfast bars.
14. Love these star workout leggings by Ultracor.
15. A classic boatneck sweater under $60 for Summer.
16. The best hangers for jeans.
17. Want these cute boots!
18. Couldn’t agree more with Goop’s Dallas Travel Guide.
Getting a lot of questions about my Cartier love bracelets lately… My dad gave me the gold one for my 21st birthday (7 years ago!) and I have not taken it off since! He also gave my sisters one for their 21st. I got a rose gold for Christmas last year and a white gold for Christmas the year before! If you are looking for a special piece of jewelry, Cartier love bracelets are a timeless collection. Also it is so nice that you never have to take them off!
I paired these pants with a black leather jacket and they also make a matching blazer that is perfect for the office.