Happy Friday babes! This twist front top is a must have under $50. So soft and easy to throw on with jeans and heels or shorts and sandals. This weekend is my nephew’s Birthday party, my friend Rachel’s wedding shower and I’m hosting a class at Barry’s Bootcamp! Hope you have some fun plans too! Keep reading for weekend notes…
1. My daily skincare routine.
2. A Dallas Restaurant Guide for group dinners, coffee spots, date night and more.
3. How to watch the royal wedding on TV or online.
4. Just got this soft ivory sleep set for Summer!
5. A chic swim top that can be worn as a halter or strapless.
7. This glow moisturzer is a new launch that can be used alone, with sunscreen or under foundation.
8. A must have basic button down.
9. Been wearing this sunscreen serum every day.
10. How to stay organized using baskets.
11. Didn’t realize Lafco made a larger size candle until this week! These make such good gifts!
12. An adorable white denim jumpsuit.
13. My favorite easy summer sandals. They are perfect for by the pool or to from Pilates class.
14. Nine finds under $100.
15. A cute dress to wear for Memorial Day.
16. How to be a person who loves running.
17. Need a gift idea for a guy in your life? These Vilebrequin bathing suits are really popular in Europe.
18. This monogramable beach bag is on my Summer wish list.