A popular request I’ve been getting is a shopping list on what is cool for the guys! Here are a few must haves for him this Summer… (Plus Father’s Day is coming up!)
Vilebrequin swim trunks // AG straight leg jeans // Swims loafers // Ray-Ban sunglasses // Hari Mari x Peter Millar flip flops // Banana Republic linen shirt // Peter Millar pocket tee // Ferragamo belt // Tumi Alpha Bravo Backpack // Zegna shirt
1. Vilebrequin swim trunks started in 1971 in Saint-Tropez. They are known for their fun prints and cool solids. These run a bit small, so be sure to order a size up!
2. Love the faded look on these AG straight leg jeans.
3. Swims loafers are the perfect addition to your Summer shoe collection. They are made of mesh and rubber so they fully submersible in the water. These would make a great Father’s Day gift too guys!
4. You can’t go wrong with a classic Ray-Ban.
5. The Hari Mari x Peter Millar flip flops are a cool way to stay casual.
6. Banana Republic makes great linen shirts for Summer that can be layered or worn alone.
7. This Peter Millar pocket tee is really soft and lightweight for a relaxed look.
8. This classic Ferragamo belt is reversible to black or brown.
9. The Tumi Alpha Bravo Backpack is perfect for the business traveler. It can be used as a work bag with organized compartments and a laptop section. It also has a strap to attach it to the handle of your roll on.
10. This light blue Zegna shirt is a quality piece for a big meeting or a special date night.