This morning I’m getting ready for a flight to Italy! Somehow managed to pack everything for 8 days in a carry on… I’ll be sharing everything I packed in Monday’s blog post. Keep scrolling for weekend notes!
1. Loving the faded color and ripped hem on these high rise jeans. (Wearing them above!)
2. Got this tote bag for Italy and the expandable size and side pockets are so good.
4. My favorite sweats to sleep in right now.
5. How to get a flawless glow.
6. Such a soft sweatshirt by Alo.
7. Packed this cute coverup for Italy!
8. 5 simple tips to help vegetarian or vegan travelers eat well anywhere.
9. A comfy dress under $50.
10. Been using this basket bag to store blankets in my living room.
11. A chic black evening gown under $250.
12. These clear TSA approved bags are great for travel.
13. 6 things that make me happy.
14. Loved this post by Lauren Scruggs Kennedy.
15. Can’t wait to try this ice roller.
16. All the heart eyes for these Fendi cowboy boots.
17. Just got this mascara and it is amazing.