Every Fall I like to invest in a new quality pair of boots for the season. This year I wen’t with this over the knee style of Stuart Weitzman boots. They are comfortable, stylish and I love the “latte” color. Do you have a favorite pair this year!? Keep scrolling for Weekend Notes!
over the knee boots // sweater // BAG // jeans
1. Love these “latte” color over the knee boots – so comfortable and on trend for Fall. I ordered a half size up from my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly.
2. Finds under $100.
3. The best pumpkin candle to burn in Novemeber.
4. A quality leather wallet to invest in.
5. My marathon training update – covering meals, music, shoes, recovery and treating blisters.
6. Apartment tour.
7. A pretty black blouse to wear over the holidays.
9. Just started using this lash growth serum again.
10. Such a cute Gucci card case!
11. Such a good moisture and shine hair cream – it also smells amazing. I put it on my hair just before blow drying.
12. 10 health benefits of hugging someone!
13. Beauty organization tips from the Into The Gloss closet.
14. A reversible poncho wrap to wear for Thanksgiving.
15. Just added this two tone sweater dress to my Shopbop cart.
These Stuart Weitzman boots are classic, comfortable and chic. I plan to wear them with both dresses and jeans this Fall and Winter.
I’ve just been using this eye shadow base stick in the shade Bubbly for a subtle sparkle glow.
This under $100 white sweater is so comfy and comes in more colors – I love the soft material (not itchy at all!) and the pretty boatneck shape.
Got the Cartier Ballon Bleu watch for graduation almost 8 years ago and still wear it daily! If you are looking for an investment watch – this one is such a good classic that can be dressed up or down.