Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We did the Dallas 8 mile Turkey Trot yesterday, spent the afternoon at the Ranch with my fam and are now on our way to do a 5k in Oklahoma. Lots of running going on around here, but we just have 2 weeks until Marathon time! There are so many good Black Friday deals happening right now and I’ll be shopping them from my laptop in my sweats lol! Have a great weekend!
boots // jeans c/o Parker Smith // bag c/o // turtleneck
1. A list of holiday sales going on now.
2. Holiday date ideas in Dallas.
3. My favorite way to give back over the holidays – The Salvation Army Angel Tree Program.
4. 10 expert tips for marathon motivation.
5. A sophisticated black work outfit.
6. Tons of pretty Christmas trees on sale at Target!
7. Love Amy’s new Christmas decorations.
8. All things celery juice by Lauren Scruggs – have you tried it?
10. A beautiful Burberry coat on sale!
11. Where to shop Golden Goose sneakers.
13. Finds under $100.
14. My favorite Spanx faux leather leggings are currently marked down at Shopbop.
15. Love these studded aviator sunglasses.
These black booties are so comfortable! I’ve been pairing them with jeans, tights and dresses this season. This cute hobo bag fits so much, has a side pocket, comes in more colors and you can personalize it with initials for a Christmas gift!