This week we got a tree and decorated for Christmas, celebrated my Dad’s birthday, went to Luke’s company holiday party, shot several work campaigns, planned a trip to NYC and are getting ready for the Marathon on Sunday!
1. Love this fringe holiday dress!
2. My holiday bucket list.
6. Finds under $100.
7. A guide to all of the Christmas movies playing on TV this month.
8. Heart eyes for this velvet puffer coat from Alo.
11. My mom always keeps these yummy holiday popcorn tins in her living room during Christmas.
12. A cute puffer jacket under $100.
13. The video for how I made my wreath with Goop!
14. Just added this sleeveless sweater to my amazon cart.
15. Loving this Advent devotional from my church!
16. The best flowers – they last for up to a year and smell amazing!
17. Such a pretty ivory sweater.
18. How to style a teddy coat.
19. These Gucci princetown loafers are so comfortable and chic – perfect for running holiday errands!
20. A black velvet wrap top to wear from work to dinner.
Such a fun family night!