This last few weeks have been crazy busy with wedding planning! We are finalizing the save the dates, booking vendors and choosing the design! So excited to share more details soon!! Also, as I’m working on my editorial calendar for the New Year, I would love your feedback on what you would like to read on krystalschlegel.com in 2019! Shoot me an e-mail, a DM on Instagram or comment below! I really want to be posting content that you find helpful! Xo
STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS // JEANS // BAG // pullover sweatshirt // BURBERRY COAT // GOYARD BELT
1. My New Year workout plan.
2. My fave Ugg slippers are now marked down under $100!! They come in black, light pink or dark red. (I have the dark red!)
3. A good classic blouse for work.
4. The softest pullover sweatshirt.. I have it in black and added the dove grey to my Nordstrom cart!
6. Loving this Olaplex hair treatment – I put it on my hair dry before my workout then rinse/shampoo and condition after! I think putting it on dry hair helps it absorb better.
9. A good jewelry tray for keeping your earrings organized!
10. Love this tee shirt brand – everything is so soft and high quality!
11. The most iconic bridal beauty looks of all time.
12. Top workout mistakes and how to correct them.
13. My sister recommended What Alice Forgot and it is so good! Can’t put it down.
14. A pretty knife set from Target.
15. These furry slippers look so comfy and they just got re-stocked!
16. My girlfriends Margaret and Rachel gave me this beautiful ring holder yesterday as a thoughtful engagement gift and I absolutely love it!!
17. Want these heart PJ bottoms.