tank dress // gel eye patches // Gibson turtleneck // Alo sweater // HD Finish body glow lotion // black heels // Gibson cardigan // white button down // Levi’s jeans
2. Picked these gel eye patches up after our half marathon in Austin! I just wear them while in the bath to help with dark circles. They are a fun little self care item.
3. My most worn cozy turtleneck just got marked down on Nordstrom!! I love this one because it is so soft, looks really put together and can be thrown in the wash. Highly recommend. Examples of how I’ve styled mine here and here.
4. This comfy Alo sweater is a favorite for lounging at home or post workout.
5. I love to wear this natural body glow lotion for photo shoots and special occasions. Here is a pretty good example of how it looks on legs. You can build it to be darker and it washes off in the shower. I use the shade Latte.
6. A versatile black pump under $100.
7. Love that this Gibson cardigan is a longer in the back – such a good travel layer for Spring Break.
8. A good basic white button down.
9. Straight leg jeans with heels and a simple tee is such an easy and chic outfit!