Fall is 100% my favorite season for shopping and putting outfits together. I love all of the natural colors, warm textures, comfortable sweaters, effortless layers and chic boots. After browsing the new arrivals over the last few weeks, I put together a Fall 2019 wish list:
layered sweater // leather jacket // Dior bag // black crop skinny jeans // Hermes clutch // blazer // grey turtleneck // black boots // ivory coat // black headband // western booties // wrap sweater
Fall 2019 wish list!
- This layered sweater look is so in style for Fall.
- A quality leather jacket is something you easily throw on with jeans and a tee.
- This pretty Dior saddle bag is all over Instagram lately.
- These black crop skinny jeans are flattering and versatile.
- This timeless Hermes clutch has been on my wish list for years.
- A blazer is polished and easy to layer. I have paired my plaid blazer with a white tee, jeans and nude heels and will also pair it with boots a sweater, boots and jeans this Fall.
- This grey turtleneck is a great basic.
- Would get so much use out of these classic knee high black boots. I had a similar pair last year that I styled here, here and here.
- Thinking the black headband is a cute way to mask a dirty hair day lol.
- These Texas style western booties are in my NM cart!
- Also added this ivory coat to my shopping cart – so pretty for a white on white look.
- Found this pretty wrap sweater in the Shopbop new arrivals. Here is a similar version for less.