The long sleeve dress I wore belted, a chic tote, my every day primer and more neutral outfits under $100.
black midi dress // tote bag // makeup primer // Ugg slippers // gold hoop earrings // layered necklaces // pointed toe booties // faux suede leggings // white Vince tee // oversized cardigan
- I wore this black midi dress with a belt and neutral heels in our Dallas date night guide! I plan on wearing it into the Fall with boots and a leather jacket or sweater.
- This chic tote bag is perfect for the office and travel. I love the beige color paired with neutral outfits.
- Thanks to my mom’s recommendation, my sisters and I have all been using this makeup primer for years. I even wore it on our wedding day!
- Want these new Ugg slippers.
- These $28 gold hoop earrings elevate a simple tee and jeans outfit.
- An effortless put together layered necklace.
- These classic black pointed toe booties are perfect for Fall outfits.
- These high quality faux suede leggings can be dressed up with boots and a blazer or leather jacket and down with flats, a tee and an oversized sweater.
- This lightweight white Vince tee is a great basic.
- Just added this oversized cardigan to my Nordstrom shopping cart – it is the perfect comfortable piece for the transition to Fall.