Ordered a few good basics for fall and can’t wait to wear them! I got these high quality black faux leather leggings, this neutral stripe sweater, these inexpensive sneakers and this cozy fleece half zip!
puffer jacket // grey turtleneck // neutral stripe sweater // gold hoops // black turtleneck // cableknit cardigan // black sweater // faux leather leggings // jewelry organizing trays // sneakers // fleece half zip sweatshirt
- Such a good puffer jacket under $100! I would wear this over workout clothes to run errands or out with jeans, boots and a turtleneck.
- This classic turtleneck comes in every color and is just $35 on Amazon prime. Such a good price and something that can be worn on repeat!
- Just ordered this neutral stripe sweater.
- Love these simple gold hoops – paired them with a white tee and jeans over the weekend.
- A great black turtleneck.
- This classic cable knit cardigan from Nordstrom is so easy to throw on by itself, under a heavy jacket or over a tank or tee! I love the sophisticated dark charcoal color, the defined shoulders and the texture is really high end – styled mine in this blog post!
- This Club Monaco sweater is a great lightweight piece for the transition to fall.
- Just got these high quality black faux leather leggings in the Shopbop spend more save more sale. They have are so many good basics!
- These are the jewelry organizing trays I shared on Instagram stories last week – I just keep two next to each other in a drawer for earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches etc.
- I just ordered these inexpensive sneakers for running errands, coffee runs and walking to get dinner!
- I’m so excited to wear this cozy fleece half zip sweatshirt – it comes in more colors. I got the black.